Download Your Workbook
Click to download your workbook before you start the lessons
Module 2: How much will I need?
When you're no longer running your business, knowing what you want to do with your time and resources is the basis for all your goals and plans.
- Your future lifestyle drives the budget you will need in the future.
- Develop LIFE goals for investing your Labor, Influence, Finances, and Experience.
- Your business can fund your future.
- A Master Plan incorporates your business and personal goals.
You can use the workbook to take notes, and it also includes some assignments.
What do you want to do?
Watch this video to consider a holistic perspective for your future.
- Your future budget needs to cover your desired lifestyle, the things you want to do, and a possible prize.
- Investing your Labor, Influence, Finances, and Experience can yield a fulfilling new phase in your life after exiting your business.
- Your business can fill the gap between your future financial needs and your current resources.
- Your Master Plan pulls together your goals and plans for various periods in your life; the now, the post-business phase, and even after you pass.
- If you haven't yet, please download the workbook for Module 2.
- Complete the assignment in your workbook for lesson 1.
- Take a moment to reflect on your successes so far, and the not-so-distant future rewards you are envisioning.
- Move to the next lesson to consider opportunities for you to leave a legacy personally, and with your business.